Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Doing!

I have figured out I am not the best blogger. I am not consistent. Even though this is true, I do. What I mean is I am so caught up doing my dreams and aspirations that I can't seem to consistently find the time to share the love. So I have decided to share what I am doing ;) I have been working on a Mommy and baby youtube channel for almost a year... Turns out its a lot more work than expected and takes a village. I launched my organic sugar scrub business earlier this year yay! www.LovejuScrubs.com selling on-line and in store at Nitespa in Venice, Ca. Currently working on physically launching in Miami, FL. I am in the works of another business that I am really excited about in the fashion industry with a twist. More info on that soon ;) I am still acting and dancing. Adelyn and I did a commercial but we were taken out in the final edit... No worries, there will be many more. I have two big dance shows coming up in the next few weeks so currently in rehearsal. Here and Now theatre company had me back for their yearly summer show last month and I was thrilled to be a part of it. I recently started putting my poems together in book form to get published; something I have dreamed of since I was a teenager. Gearing up for the Emmys with mi amor! Lastly, cooking up some mean healthy ass goodies in the kitchen! Will be sharing recipes soon if anyone is interested. I think thats everything. Always love, You know, Janiece

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! I'm so proud of you and all your accomplishments! You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing you on the red carpet with Richard! Best of Luck and much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep reaching for those stars do not let opposition stop you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie Dale!! Thank u!! I love and miss u both so much! And Kiya! Sorry I haven't called u back but I will after the big event Sunday!

    ReplyDelete