Friday, March 19, 2010

Life

I have been wanting to write this one for over a week now. However, life, lol got me real busy. Busy is great for me though, I prefer it that way. Yet, not too busy where I can't write and create time for my loved ones. So there it is create; this will be the word of the evening and the blog. Most of us are raised being told life is about finding yourself. Well, thankfully I grew up with a mother that was constantly wanting to grow in all ways and that also rubbed off onto me. We found together, that life is actually about creating one self. We are not put here to treasure hunt and seek what is not there. I believe this is why most people are lost and tend to wander. I think we need to create what fits best and through the creation we find who we are. Stop looking and begin getting creative. Try everything, see what works and what doesn't. It is ok to explore and create something that you may have to toss. Painters, dancers, singers and all kinds of artist constantly create work that just doesn't work and they move onto something that will. Creating is a process of elimination and is not fail proof. You are going to have to toss some ideas. When you begin something, anything you learn will be through experience and really through creating something wrong. This wrong creation allows you to create something right because you know what will not work. I hope I haven't lost you. In case that I have, basically this process of creating one self is a long one. Feel free to throw out something you created which you did not like and start fresh. I am sure many acclaimed artist have done so. I am certain that they did not make their masterpiece the first try. Therefore, begin to create yourself to the point that you love what you have created and it is your masterpiece. Then you will know when you have found yourself.

Always Peace N Love,

You Know,

Janiece

No comments:

Post a Comment