Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Blog how I have neglected you...

Hola! I had a blog in mind to speak of about power. That was weeks ago so I will cover it briefly and then move on since I have much to cover and so much to catch up on. Well, I was feeling down and out because my whole life I thought you needed power to make a difference. By power I meant money, recognition, people backing you, respecting and following you. Well, believe it or not even the guy on the corner selling apples and oranges has power if he really wanted to use it. The power I learned is within you and only when you realize that can you use it. You don't need fame, fortune or anything to use the power we all have within us to make a change and a difference for the better. Thanks to GOD and a friend I realized that just when I needed to. Even the simple gestures we do can dramatically change one persons life, which then can change the lives of those people that know that person. So let's bring out the power within us with the strengths we already have and put it to some good use.
Today, I met a beautiful person which sat down with me at a Starbucks and was not afraid to talk about GOD and the world with its issues. I realized that yes we can isolate ourselves and try to do it alone but why? We are here for each other and surrounded by each other for a reason. You can isolate yourself but try falling by yourself. When you fall and you have others around you they can be there to help pick you up or continue what you were doing for the greater good. We are imperfect beings and make mistakes which is how we learn. I actually have learned to love making mistakes because through all of my mistakes I have grown so much and learned how to navigate through life better. Don't let your imperfectness get you down. There is no one in this world that is perfect, they may think they are but nope they are not. Sorry to those that thought that. Only GOD has the best of me and my love which is how I survived peacefully for so long. That my friends is what made me so happy to hear with the person I met today. That it is ok to talk freely about something you love so much. NOT pushy, just share your love. Anyway, there are many problems within ourselves and throughout the world. We can choose the easy way out and do nothing or work to fight for peace freedom and love. Let's stop judging each other on what we did or did not do and what was wrong or not or hurtful or not. Live, learn, love and work together. Above all Forgive because if GOD can forgive why can't we? Humans are so caught up in being wronged and revenge and holding grudges and so on. That can not be a happy life. We have alllll been wronged in one way or another. Let the truth be revealed to you and live life. Why be a prisoner of hurt and pain? All of that only damages you and stunts your well being. I love you all and if I can help in anyway I would love to. Reach out if you need it. Keep in touch with those you love and don't just talk the talk walk it. You actions mean so much more. Honestly, I would rather receive the keys to ones heart than just hear about it all the time. Let's not settle for less and improve ourselves so that we can be an inspiration to others. I still have much to learn but I love to share when I receive some great knowledge and wisdom. I will leave you with this since I have been battling issues within myself of whether to trust your mind, heart or gut instincts. "The human heart feels the things the eyes cannot see and knows what the mind cannot understand." (THANKS ANDREA) "A precious human life is to live to benefit others." THANKS DALAI LAMA

ALWAYS PEACE N LOVE,

YOU KNOW,

JANIECE

No comments:

Post a Comment