Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Irresponsibility???

So! I totally missed my court date today?? Does this mean I am irresponsible?? This would officially be my second act of irresponsibility for 2010 according to my family and society. I have never been this way. Could this be the year I am embracing my youth?? I am not sure what to make of this? Should I just move on and realize I am human?? But then why was I able to be on top of everything before while juggling full time at a University, 2 jobs and four years younger?? Could it be stress? I know stress is the the cause for most human mess ups and illness. Yet, when I look back and try to evaluate and compare, I am no where near half as stressed as I used to be. Maybe I am turning into a werewolf or a vampire and can't handle the pedestrian life ha ha j/k. Anyway, this is why blogs are great, you can write out your worries to the world and not get sick over it being all bottled up inside. For the record, I will not be writing too many personal blogs - just felt like this is an issue plenty of people may go through and I'm here to tell you that it is ok to lose track once in a while or twice in a while lol. We are imperfect beings and everything truly happens for a reason! Anyhow, I am going to move pass this and be responsible enough to fix todays mess. I just hope the cops don't come knocking on my door! LOL

Always Peace N Love,

Now You Know,

Janiece

No comments:

Post a Comment