Friday, February 5, 2010

A New Beginning that shall be Never Ending

Hola! This is officially my first Blog! There will be many more for your entertainment. I can only hope I do not offend anyone along the way but lets loosen up because I am very blunt in a good way. I am harmless and love to write and tend to ramble. So, get ready to read read read. For those of you who abhor reading, ah thats a great word LOL, I will try to get some voice over done (a future goal for blogging). Any who, I will leave it at this... We all know I am here to become a successful actress/dancer. So, I concur that a celebrity is a person who works hard all of their life to become well-known. Then, wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. That was a little help from Fred Allen by the way. Therefore, I will not be a celebrity but an entertainer I shall become!

Always Peace N Love,

Now You Know,

JANIECE

No comments:

Post a Comment