Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Letting go and moving forward!

HOLA!!! So, we all know that in life there are "curve balls" as we call it or "bumps in the road" or just some real dark "when it pours it rains" kind of moments. I hope we all know that all of these experiences are a growth opportunity. Even though they are negative experiences, if you are seeing clearly there is something to learn and grow from it. Aspire to see clearly as difficult as that may be when you are in the middle of a battle. If you truly believe that negative experiences always become positive outcomes, life will be a bit more blissful. I have been living by this motto since I was 11 when I lost my grandfather, I took hold of it at an early age but it did not come easily. At times, when the situations are so harsh you enable the unclear. You bring forth the worst in yourself and allow the situation to take over. Take yourself out of the picture and look at it as an onlooker, try not to get tangled in it. I know it is harder said then done but I am currently doing it myself. I know that this is a skill I want to sharpen because life will always have curve balls. Learn from your situation, analyze, grow, take it with you to add to your wisdom and evaluate everything else around you at that moment. Simply because, while you are going through your abhorrent issue you might miss out on something really amazing that has come out of your issue. You may just lose that good offer and miss it, if you are all caught up in the midst of darkness and allow detrimental feelings to drive you. The universe is a tricky yet beautiful prized possession. It does work in mysterious ways but the mystery is for you to figure out and it may not reveal itself right away. Stay positive and clear, allow yourself to let it go for the moment, move forward and continue. One day, you will encounter something that will force you to go into your dark files and realize why you went through that predicament. It will all clear up somehow someway someday!

Always Peace N Love,
You Know,

Janiece

No comments:

Post a Comment